When you are renovating your house or building a new one, you would want to pay special attention to bathroom installation in Sydney. This is because nowadays it is a trend to make your bathroom look as beautiful as the rest of your house. There are many options when it comes to choosing the bathroom designs. Even if you are on a limited budget, you can make your bathroom look great with much lesser amount of money. Here are a few tips that can help you get a beautiful bathroom in your house or apartment in a limited budget:
- Don’t try to be over ambitious when it comes to choosing your bathroom design. Your bathroom would look much better if it’s simple and sophisticated. Simple bathrooms look more elegant and airy and you would feel more comfortable. If you are renovating your old bathroom then it would be best if you place your shower and other supply pipes at exactly the same spots. It would reduce the labor costs because they won’t have much work to do.
- If you think that doing a DIY project on your bathroom installation would save you money, then don’t consider it because it would be a bad idea. You wouldn’t be able to give the same professional finish to your bathroom that an expert would. Moreover, if you don’t have any experience then you would end up doing more harm than good and therefore, you should always hire professionals to do the job.
- Negotiate a fixed price with your contractor and monitor everything closely. Make sure that you have fixed a deal in written with your contractor so he won’t be able to back off from the deal. The best way is to ask for a rough estimate from a couple of contractors and then negotiate a deal with the one you like the most. You need to be able to trust your contractor in doing a good job so always check his previous work to decide on the one you are choosing. Make sure that all the prices your contractor tells you are transparent and there are no hidden charges.
- Instead of settling on the simple sanitary fittings, conduct a market survey and take a look at a number of varieties of sanitary fittings. You would be surprised to know that nowadays there are a number of designs to choose from. You can decide on a particular theme or a look that you want to give to your bathroom and choose the fittings accordingly. Moreover, if you buy the fittings yourself, chances are that you would get them cheap because your contractor won’t keep his share out of it.
- You should also be very vigilant when choosing the bathroom tiles. Bathroom tiles reflect upon your personality and therefore, should be chosen wisely. Nowadays the mosaic bathroom tiles are in fashion or you can also choose ceramic tiles. Choose a matte color to give character and elegance to your bathroom and to make your bathroom look huge. Also, keep in mind the size of the tiles because large tiles in small bathrooms don’t give a good appearance. Choose small tiles so your bathroom can look stylish and classy. Also keep in mind the placement of tiles and choose the placement according to the latest fashion these days.
- The color and finish of the tiles is also very important because it is what makes or breaks the image of the bathroom. It should be highly professional and you should choose the finish that makes your tiles look glossy and shiny.